Van: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Namens
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Verzonden: dinsdag 21 oktober 2003 17:16
Aan: TeX-Music
Onderwerp: [TeX-music] dviconcat

Dear friends,

some  time  ago,  someone  on  this  list  sent  me  the DOS binary of
dviconca.exe along with instructions for use to the following effect:

dviconca -o outputfile infile1 infile2 infile3

I've  been  trying this without useful results; all I get is DVI files
of  size 0 bytes, or an output file containing nothing but infile1, or
ten-megabyte  monstrosities  (from  two  20k  input  files)  which YAP
refuses to open. Can anyone tell me what's going wrong here?

TIA
Eva