Thank you very much, your method opens possibilities

> I reiterate my view,though, that in practice clef changes should be used
> only where they are really convincingly better (i.e. more readable) than
> the alternative of ledger lines (or separate staves)

In this case you are right,  but do you prefer staff changing in stead of
key changing?

After what i have seen from Don's pmx, it would not surprise me if he could
add this feature (key change in the second voice) in pmx. This would be an
other enhancement of musixtex through pmx.

Andre