Hello,

I started yesterday using musixtex, althought I´m not
musician myslef nor I know music notation at all.

I´m trying to mimic this:

http://es.geocities.com/ucho_trabajo/tex/musixtex/Villancico.pdf

This is what I had yesterday before posting:

http://es.geocities.com/ucho_trabajo/tex/musixtex/Una_Sobre_El_Mismo_Mar.tex.txt
http://es.geocities.com/ucho_trabajo/tex/musixtex/Una_Sobre_El_Mismo_Mar.pdf

I send a post yesterady but it hasn´t appeared so far.
Anyway, I´m finding some problems.

First, whenever I try a \catcodesmusic pair, my
document won´t compile, don´t know why.

Another thing is how do I get rid of the bar next to
the 6/8 on the third line, as seen in the orignial?,
makeing it stick to the left?

How could I achieve more uniformity within the scores,
maybe that the first bar of each line would be more
less same postitioned, so it looks a bit better.

You cannot see there cause I cannot upload the last
version now, but I managed to elevate tex to 11.5
using a simple macro based on zchar, is this the
correct way of doing it?

An my last question is, how should I have to do if I
want the last staff be a bit shorter, as seen again
within the original.

Thanks for any comments.

Kind Regards,