Chinlu--

Welcome to the world of MusiXTeX!

I agree with Olivier's suggestion about PMX. I've typeset the first 3 lines
of your score using PMX. The source code is here:
http://www.pchpublish.com/pmx/una.pmx.txt [Sorry, for some reason I had to
add ".txt" to make it downloadable :-( ]
The resulting TeX code is here:
http://www.pchpublish.com/pmx/una.tex
The PDF is here:
http://www.pchpublish.com/pmx/una.pdf
To make this, I used some macros I had written a while back to do jazz chord
symbols. Here is the file:
http://www.pchpublish.com/pmx/jazz.tex
You will notice that PMX has nicely spaced all the music characters, and has
eliminated the bar line at the end of the second system and the extra one
before the 6/8 in the third system.

Although you can't check the alignment from just these three lines, the
space before the first note in each line will depend on how many other notes
there are in the line. In MusiXTeX parlance, it's a scalable space. But if
you really wanted to edit these spacings, you could do it in PMX using X...,
or in MusiXTeX using \hardspace{...}

You wrote

>First, whenever I try a \catcodesmusic pair, my
>document won´t compile, don´t know why.

I suppose you wanted to use catcodes to get the "o" with the accent in the
title. As you can see in the PMX example, that is not necessary. But
nevertheless you should be able to use

\endcatcodesmusic ... (your special stuff) ... \catcodesmusic

anywhere within \startpiece ... \endpiece. If you still think you need to
fiddle with catcodes, then please describe more clearly exactly what you
want to do, and I can try to figure out what the problem is, but no
promises.

--Don Simons