Dear all,
I hope that this ML can be used also for asking questions regarding MTX.

I have some small problems in inserting the PMX command lines in a MTX
file. I'd use PMX directly, but since I'm working on a vocal piece MTX
is much more helpful for adding lyrics.

The problem is the following: very frequently, when I add a PMX
command line using the syntax "%%PMXCOMMAND" or "_PMXCOMMAND" the
PMXCOMMAND is ignored (and in fact there is no trace of it in the pmx
file).
I am adding the command on the last line before the block I'm referring at.

Do you have any suggestion? Unluckily the documentation on this
subject is not so clear...

Thanks to everybody.

Carlo