-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jean-Pierre
Coulon
Sent: 28 January 2008 07:39
To: Werner Icking Music Archive
Subject: [TeX-Music] musixtex.bat, errorlevel, MiKTeX under XP

Since I've put myself to work with MiKTeX instead of the old EMTEX
distribution, when I make a stupid typing error in my MusiXTeX source, of
course at first pass TeX complains: ! undefined control sequence.

When I answer X to quit, sometimes musixtex.bat continues, launching the
musixflx pass and the third pass, instead of going back to the DOS prompt.

Attaching a MusiXTeX example with a stupid error here would be useless,
because most often repeating the test again without changing the source
gives
the correct behaviour.

Is MiKTeX so well optimized that the computer executes the musixflx line
before the first TeX pass is finished? Does MiKTeX's opinion varies as to
what it considers an errorlevel 2?

Regards,

Jean-Pierre Coulon                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]