For Mega version etc., please take a look at musixuad.tex line 63-68.

For example, changing
'[EMAIL PROTECTED]' into ' [EMAIL PROTECTED]'
will allow 100 instruments.

Note! musixuad conflicts with PS slur type K (Don says it current PMX
standard) by Stanislav Kneifl and MusiXExp by Moriwaki Michio.
Now e-TeX is available, thus I think musixps and musixexp should be
modified not to apply basic registers to other purposes.
(Of course, it requires cooperation.)

But I sometimes think the method of current musixuad is not the best
solution, because it allocates too many registers...

Best regards,

----
Hiroaki MORIMOTO <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Tokyo, Japan