Am Mittwoch, 19. März 2008 20:22 schrieb Don Simons:
> I can't right off hand think of any tricks that will work, but someone else
> may.
>
> If you want to get into the code and recompile it, be my guest. The place
> to start is to globally search and replace "nm=12" with "nm=14" (12 voices
> plus two staves--I assume--for the B.C.). But I can virtually guarantee you
> that that alone won't do the trick; you'll just have to follow the error
> messages.
>
> Also, I'm not so sure that MusiXTeX will allow more than 12 instruments,
> although it may allow more than 12 total voices if there are no more than
> 12 instruments.
>
> --Don Simons

Many thanks to all who answered on my problem.

Don, I changed nm=12 to nm=13 and compiled pmxab.f and you are quite right
that this didn´ t work. Then I included musixuad as Hiroaki suggested but as
I am using tetex and not etex musixuad excludes itself.

Perhaps I will try to use another software as Christian suggested.

For my actual psalm I will typset the 12 voices and add the b.c which is only
one stave by hand.

Hermann