On 05/04/2009, at 9:11 PM, Cornelius C. Noack wrote:

On Sat, 4 Apr 2009, Don Simons wrote:

Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 11:34:45 -0700
From: Don Simons <dsim...@roadrunner.com>
Subject: Re: [TeX-Music] Transposition with abcpp and pmx
Naturally when I saw Luigi's posting (which BTW I understood clearly; no need to apologize for the English) I wondered how much work it would be to make PMX do this. I'll give it some more thought. As usual I'd have to re-educate myself about what PMX does now under transposition, and also explore MusiXTeX capabilities in this area. I'd have to do some pretty
serious empirical research to work out how to make MusiXTeX transpose
different parts by different amounts. Also, it's not obvious to me that everyone would always want to enter all parts in concert key; would anyone
ever want to enter parts in their transposed keys?

--Don Simons