Am Freitag, 18. Juni 2010 13:04:49 schrieb Luigi Cataldi:
> Hermann Hinsch ha scritto:
> > Luigi, I applied the above commands on your modified mtx source but I
> > always got an empty
> >
> > grancinia.pmx. I used abcpp from WIMA.
> >
> > Hermann
>
> I can't say why. But there isn't a real difference from the use of a sed
> script.

It's now ok, caused by a copy-paste error

> Even if I am very interesting to find a whole compatibility of MTX with
> PMX, in your case I think that the simplest way is to use only PMX and
> Musixlyr. Here is my attempt to do so.

I tried this and as I have several other scores of this type to typeset I will
use your advice if
otherwise I might get into problems. Nevertheless I could successfully finish
the Grancini-score by
applying a number of corrections on the pmx file. If you are interesting you
may find the
preliminary result at www..rzuser.uni-heidelberg.de/~e19/QUICS.html. My whole
task is part of a
joint project of Gunther Morche and me. Gunther Morche is an expert of the
music of the Italian
seicento and posses a large number of hand written sources. Although we send
most of prepared scores
to WIMA we decided to have an own homepage in order to concentrate all texts at
one place. The final
homepage will be instead of e19 at nh0.

There is one more question: How can I use the clef G8 with PMX?

Hermann