Am Samstag, 12. Juni 2010 05:11:46 schrieb Don Simons:

> I'm not sure what you'd like me to do or comment on. Did you manually edit
> the M-Tx output?

 Yes I did so because it was the fasted way at the moment. Of course later on I
will use C for a
specified program or try sed, as David pointed out.
The main purpose for sending the pmx output was if one could understand beside
the elimination of
the "rp  /" the change of the instrument number in row 36 and 225 and deleting
rows 227 and 228.

Would it be possible to change the thick-thin-bar at the end of a movement into
a normal bar?
I suppose there should be a special TeX-inline code .

> If so, and if you describe how you'd like the vertical
> spacing, I could work out what commands to insert in the PMX to achieve it.
> I don't know if it's worth trying to do that with PMX commands embedded in
> M-Tx, if you're going to manually edit the M-Tx output anyway.
>
> I'm guessing you manually inserted the redefinition of \interstaff . I
> can't see why. I think the original unequal spacing on page 1 is due to the
> figures sticking down below the 3rd system. If I comment out the
> redefinition of \interstaff and insert "Ae",

Now using "Ai" for different parts I got a much better spacing.

Hermann