Adobe Acrobat Standard 8.3.0

See if this come thru. It's a screen capture from the posted PDF, blown up.

And here's a corresponding blown-up screen capture from the .ps I produced
with default dvips settings, viewed in gsview32 version 4.8 at "resolution"
166

And here's a screen capture of the PDF from Sumatra:

I agree it looks better, but it's still not perfect. All of these views
suggest that the beams don't extend far enough to the right.

I think someone did address this in the past, and provided some sort of
software fix. But even if we can't dredge that up or solve it anew, I'm not
going to stop using either MusiXTeX or Adobe Acrobat.

--Don

Behalf Of

>Bob Tennent

>Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2011 2:18 PM