Bob Tennent wrote:
Hi Christian.

  >|For the entry 'TeXLive on a Unix-like System (Linux, Solaris, BSD,
  >|etc.)' suggest adding a link to a TUG page explaining how to install
  >|TeXLive for Debian based linuxen
  >|
  >|http://www.tug.org/texlive/debian.html

Thanks for that link. Debian has been somewhat problematic as their
wrapper scripts differ from what is provided at CTAN. The maintainer has
been treating WIMA as the upstream source so I should be able to fix the
problem by adding the CTAN zips to the WIMA archive.

or even better - ask the debian maintainer to update the scripts

  >|I suppose there will be additional entries for MusiXTeX related
  >|documentation and tips-and-tricks

Yes. I expect I'll distinguish between "primary" and "secondary"
documentation.

Bob T.

--
Christian Mondrup, Archive Editor