Hello MusicTeXnicans,

after searching the WIMA for several days I
understood so far, that the proper way of
typesetting music including lyrics is using M-Tx.
I did not find a way to add chord symbols
to my sheet of music via M-Tx so far.

Is it possible to do so by M-Tx or do I have to
write my music and lyrics in M-Tx, compile the
*.mtx-file to *.pmx and add the chords
"by hand" into the *.pmx-file (i.e. using pmxchord)?

Thank you for you help!

With kind regards

Simon Feiler
PS: I already tried to send this mail two days ago,
but did not receive it myself, although my
account-settings say, I'm supposed to.
So I assume, something did go wrong.
I hope, you did not receive this former mail,
and apologize in the case, you did, for the
double mailing.