Dieter, thanks for this example! It make me smile to be able to run this
through my baby and have something legible come out the other end on the
first try.

But I will mention that the last note came out with lyrics "???". I'm
guessing that for some reason my setup thinks there are one too few
syllables in the text. Can anyone else reproduce this behavior? Or maybe my
musixlyr is out of date? I don't know this piece and I hardly ever do any
lyrics, so I can't easily analyze the problem.

--Don Simons