Hi Luigi,

Bob proposed to translate my little utility into C and then run it on Unix.

There are several C translators for Oberon on the market, but I do not know enough C to do it myself.

The other option would be to run my Oberon Code on UNIX and then make a UNIX executable.

But again this is no safe ground for me.

Thanks for your interest!

Dieter