Hi Don,

thanks for your testing effort. I will look into this ASAP, but not next week.

I know the problem with pick ups. The treatment of pickups is not yet automatic in XML2PMX.

Furthermore, when I have a pickup e.g. of one quarter alone in the first PMX input block,
(marked like "1 1 4 4 4 4 1 0")
 then PMX seems to think that the remaining measures are also 1/4.
So in this case I have always put a blind meter change before the first full measure.

I did not know, that I can have an arbitrary pickup without announcing it in advance,
when I add a blind meter change.

Regards,
Dieter