>|pmx-2.7.3.tar.gz, the resulting scor2prt works well and
 >|all is ok. But for the compilation is used f2c and not
 >|gfortran (isn't true?).

Yes.  This is necessary to get pmx into TeXLive.

 >|If I try to compile from that source with gfortran (with
 >|command "gfortran -O scor2prt.for -o scor2prt") the
 >|resultant scor2prt doesn't work.
 >|
 >|What I'm doing wrong?

I have no experience with gfortran. If I compile
scor2prt.for with gfortran and run scor2prt on barsant.pmx,
the output differs from what is produced by the binary from
f2c -> gcc:

14c14
<  0.00
---
>   .00
21c21
<  0.05
---
>   .05

Looks to me like differences in the output formats of real
numbers.

Perhaps gfortran has options you could try?

Bob