I wrote

> Luigi, maybe scor2prt is punishing you for trying to make parts before you
> finished editing the score :-)

Luigi, I have to apologize for that comment; when I copied the pmx source
from the posting in order to work with it, some of the line breaks got
unfolded, and in a way that the file still went through PMX. But in the
score parts different lines got shuffled with each other, leaving many notes
with lots of ledger lines, and many slurs and ties dangling.

But more recently, and after getting a proper version of the input file, I
did notice that you used

\\sepbarrules\
\\akkoladen{{1}{3}}\

in the score. All type 2 inline TeX is normally copied into parts. The
\sepbarrules has no effect in parts, but the \akkoladen causes some unwanted
garbage at the beginning of each staff in the parts. So in the score you
should probably have used

%%
\\sepbarrules\
\\akkoladen{{1}{3}}\