Very challenging. Even if I were to fix PMX to generate the “proper” code,
there’s a basic problem with the order of the multiple beams. Here’s a related
example that does go through, but obviously you’d prefer to have the lower beam
continue and the upper one stop at the last 1/16 note. I haven’t tried to work
out the TeX code for that but I suspect it’ll be very tricky.

--Don

==============================

2 2 3 8 3 8 0 0

1 1 20 0