+PAX

I'm trying to use m-tx to add a couple of pieces of music material into
a book. I will most probably be doing it by inserting PDFs as floats in
the TeX source (the requirements of the main source TeX file and chosen
packages don't play nice with pmx), but I want to get the PDFs right,
i.e. the width of the score should match the page layout and the font
in the music score should be the same as it is in the rest of the book.
(BTW: I'm also using GregorioTeX, which integrates nicely with the
existing TeX source without any problem.) Also: The whole thing uses
both the slovak and latin languages.

I tried to typeset a single piece - a simple song in slovak. The source
is in 312a.mtx. I can get a PDF out of it using the terminal (musixtex
312a.mtx), and apart from wrong rendering of some unicode letters in
the text, the score looks fine.

I then tried to integrate this with certain pieces of the main book
preamble, in order to get the correct width and font. The result is in
312a-out.tex. Unfortunately what happens is, that although the text is
rendered correctly (in the correct font and with all unicode letters),
all notes are squished together at the left side.

Am I doing something wrong, or is there another way how to get that
score with the proper font...?

Thanks in advance for any help.
Michal Kukuča