V Nedeľa,  27. január 2019 o 08:32 -0500, Bob Tennent napísal(a):
>  >|I did use >|musixtex -F "xetex" -p 312a.mtx >|after that, which
> did yield the correct result. Almost. The only >|problem is, that the
> letter "??" does not appear in the PDF output. It >|does not seem to
> be an issue with Cormorant Garamond, as the same goes >|for PDF
> output provided by Dirk (which does use the default font).
>  >|> To use CormorantGaramond: >|>   TeX:
> \font\elevenrm=CormorantGaramond-Regular-osf-t1 at >|> 11pt\elevenrm
> My advice was faulty. CormorantGaramond-Regular-osf-t1 is avirtual
> T1-encoded font constructed by otftotfm for use withtraditional LaTeX
> engines and apparently the T1 encodingdoesn't support all the glyphs
> you need.
> Try
>   TeX: \font\elevenrm="[CormorantGaramond-Regular.otf]" at
> 11pt\elevenrm
> to use the whole opentype font.
> Bob T.

+PAX

That did the trick! Thank you very much again for your help. Now I have
everything I need to pull the whole thing off.

Thanks to Christian Mondrup as well, I'm planning to use the same
approach in my case (with \includegraphics).

Michal