+PAX
Thank you very much for all the replies, especially to Bob. The "TeX"
line in the preamble was the most important piece. I did use
musixtex -F "xetex" -p 312a.mtx
after that, which did yield the correct result. Almost. The only
problem is, that the letter "ľ" does not appear in the PDF output. It
does not seem to be an issue with Cormorant Garamond, as the same goes
for PDF output provided by Dirk (which does use the default font). Is
there a way to make sure that unicode characters will get through the
whole rendering process? I can't find any clue to that in the
documentation, and musixtex is very convenient, but it obviously does a
lot of stuff and I don't see anything related to this in the terminal
output, or in the logs. The correct text (with ľ) is present both in
the .pmx and .tex files generated by musixtex.
Michal
V Sobota,  26. január 2019 o 16:35 -0500, Bob Tennent napísal(a):