From: Jim Evatt [mailto:nmca...@comcast.net]
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 9:46 AM
To: Andy Komensky; Harvey DuChene; 'Ken Harrington'; 'Michael Lorimer'; 'Steve
Peerman'
Cc: 'SWR Cavers'
Subject: Re: [SWR] A New Thread: Crawlways

Lee Skinner, Pete Lindsley, Ronnie Fiesler, Roger Fiesler, Ronnie Hyde and Jim
Evatt entered Russell’s Crawl 3-13-65, were trapped by Lee in the 67-Foot
Crawl. Since he was last going in and we couldn’t have gotten around him to get
out, we begrudgingly dug him out.

Dug another 10 feet or so in Homan’s Passage without finding hoped-for
borehole. Sigh.

Jim