Roger, thanks for the notice. I and several other cavers saw the film last year on the one night/one theater it showed in Austin. I also ordered the DVD and book.

The film is a well-done documentary with very realistic re-enactments and interviews with the survivors. A "gripping" and memorable story of the human will to survive under seemingly impossible conditions and length of time.

Logan