From: ellie watson <ellie.tho...@gmail.com<mailto:ellie.tho...@gmail.com>>
Subject: [Texascavers] Honey Creek Cave Work Day, Saturday, June 21st
Date: April 22, 2014 8:44:03 AM CDT
To: "texascavers@texascavers.com<mailto:texascavers@texascavers.com>"
<Texascavers@texascavers.com<mailto:Texascavers@texascavers.com>>

Texas Cavers,

Please mark your calendar for a work day at Honey Creek Cave property on
Saturday, June 21st. The landowners are very generous to let us cave in their
impressive cave and this is a small way for us to give back.

We have several projects from cutting fallen trees, taking down a game fence,
to painting the front gate. Not all projects will get done in one day but June
21st is a good, steaming time to start. Kurt and I will have some tools but
please bring anything you have that could be handy for a surface workday: chain
saws, loppers, sanding tools.

This will be a full-on work day, those who participate in the work day will
have the opportunity cool off with a refreshing trip into the cave. Let me know
your schedules for the cave and we can accomodate Friday-Sunday.

Please contact me off-list if you plan to come out.

Cavingly,

Ellie Watson
509-899-0007