Cavers,

Our next scheduled second Wednesday work session of the Texas Speleological
Survey will be tomorrow,  August  14th, at the JJ Pickle Research Center. Dr.
We will be looking through the files for various cave locations in Texas and
filing USGS maps.  Come by and help search the files for cave data. If you have
a desire to search for your own data, the files and unpublished maps will be
made available.

Use the front entrance on Burnet Road north of highway 183. Both publication
sales and the library will be open. The door will be open at 5:00 p.m. and stay
open till we adjourn. Remember it is best to arrive before 6:00 pm and drinks
are on me. Parking permits are only necessary during the day and evenings are
free, so don’t worry about parking tickets.

If you have questions, please contact me at ronra...@austin.rr.com or call my
cell. I will be happy to send you a link to the map of the Campus if you need
directions.

Ron Ralph

Cell: (512) 797-3817