following mailing list posting:

    List:    p...@caver.net
    From:    jlrbi...@sonoratx.net
    Subject: Amazing Maze
    Reason:  Too many recipients to the message

At your convenience, visit:

    http://caver.net/mailman/admindb/pbss_caver.net

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- We are on for an Amazing Maze trip the weekend of August 20th, all permissions, etc. are in order.

Anyone planning to come needs a TCMA membership--check to see if you are current. I am asked to remind everyone that there will be no fire and we will be signing a release for UT.

Mark your calendars, and let me know if you plan to be there. Jacqui

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---