following mailing list posting:

    List:    p...@caver.net
    From:    jlrbi...@sonoratx.net
    Subject: Amazing Maze
    Reason:  Too many recipients to the message

At your convenience, visit:

    http://caver.net/mailman/admindb/pbss_caver.net

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message ---
All,
At the June meeting we brought up sometime in August for an Amazing Maze trip. David Ochel, the TCMA property manager for 0-9 and Amazing Maze, said so far no one is visiting Amazing Maze in August.

We need to pick a weekend in August. The 1st weekend in August (Sat. the 6th) is awkward for me as we will just be finishing up our summer camp, but I am free all other weekends. Please check your calendars and get back to me ASAP.

Don't forget Amazing Maze is on UT land and you need to be TCMA members to go in UT caves. So check on your membership status now. Jacqui

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---