following mailing list posting:

    List:    p...@caver.net
    From:    jlrbi...@sonoratx.net
    Subject: PBSS Meeting for June 2011
    Reason:  Too many recipients to the message

At your convenience, visit:

    http://caver.net/mailman/admindb/pbss_caver.net

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- You are all invited to join us for the June meeting of the Permian Basin Speleological Society!

We are meeting tomorrow, Tuesday (June 14th) at 7:00 p.m. at Murray's Delicatessen in Midland, Texas. We have reports on our 5 Mouth dig, and our Abyss trip, and maybe some Congress of Grottos discussion for the upcoming meeting at Convention.

[The presentation to the Sibley Center of our $100+ dollars of caving books we purchased from the NSS Library is scheduled for 5:30 p.m. at the Sibley Center]

Murray's is is located at 3211 West Wadley in Midland. We meet in the back room.

Any and all are welcome! For further infomation about the Permian Basin Speleological Society contact: Jacqui Thomas jlrbi...@sonoratx.net, or Bill Bentley ca...@caver.net, or Patrick Ray patrickray...@yahoo.com

PBSS web page:
http://www.caver.net/pbss/pbss.html

The Permian Basin Speleological Society was founded in October 1983 and was chartered as the 300th grotto of the National Speleological Society on January 18, 1984. The Permian Basin Speleological Society is an affiliated grotto or Caving club with the Texas Speleological Association and the Southwestern Region of the National Speleological Society and supports the cave conservation ethics of the National Speleological Society.

National Speleological Society web page:
http://www.caves.org/

Texas Speleological Association web page:
http://www.cavetexas.org

Southwestern Region of the NSS web page:
http://www.caves.org/region/swr/

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
of the body of the reply.