 From: George D. Nincehelser <george.nincehel...@gmail.com>
To: Andy Gluesenkamp <andrew_gluesenk...@yahoo.com>
Cc: wesley s <mudmal...@hotmail.com>; "texascavers@texascavers.com"
<texascavers@texascavers.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2012 8:59 PM
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] Beck Ranch Cave Update

Washing out of park trails for a start.

I'm not talking about damage to a gate.  Any gate I've seen would just plug up
with debris, restricting water flow and bat access.

Are you actually familiar with the situation?  Have you been there when it is
raining heavily and flooding?  Have you been on any of the clean-up trips?

If someone has a solution, I'd be happy to hear it.  As a local resident,
member of the MUD, and member of the TCC I'd be happy to champion one.

If there is one.  I know just putting up the typical bat-friendly gate over the
opening isn't going to work.

George

On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 7:40 PM, Andy Gluesenkamp
<andrew_gluesenk...@yahoo.com> wrote:

What damage?  Isn't there a perimeter fence?   What is going past the fence
that would damage a gate?  Are you saying that debris/trash ( now going in the
ungated entrance) would be a greater problem if it didn't?