From: bmorgan...@aol.com [mailto:bmorgan...@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2012 8:56 AM
To: texascavers@texascavers.com
Subject: [Texascavers] Dirty old men

Caver cunnie is the best! Let's face it Cave Chicks are hot, that is why I go
to cave gatherings. You think I do it for the caves? Yet another cold dark hole
in the ground? No, I prefer warm. I have porked more different mud covered pud
muffins due to chance encounters at the hot tub than at any other venue or from
any other demographic group. Discos just don't work for me.

As a case in point, after boffing various bimbos at various cave gatherings I
met my life partner, the estimable Dr. Ann, some twenty or so years ago at the
hot tub at the Old Timers. While recovering from a brutal hangover I saw what I
thought to be an unknown hot caver chick headed for the tub so I set out in hot
pursuit. I asked her name and she replied, "Maybe you will remember when I take
my clothes off". Unfortunately I didn't and she was clearly hurt. Then suddenly
I remembered, we had talked for hours several days before while she was naked
and I was clothed. Then I tried out a standard line, "I only wanted to probe
your mind". Despite Ann's high IQ it worked like a charm and she swooned. I
turned to a friend and said, "This one's in the bag!"

As for being a dirty old man and the improbability of actually scoring, I would
remind you that it is better to be a dirty old man than any of the possible
other alternatives. In my quiet moments I like to reflect upon conquests past.
If only I could remember why? Perhaps some day I will achieve the status of my
old caver friend Bill Berryhill who dearly loved women but who outlived his
ability to do anything about it. Nevertheless he could still crawl and could
still dream so nothing suited him better than to go down a hands and knees
crawl close behind a beauteous butt and sniff the air for panties!

Sleazeweazel