From: Fritz Holt <fh...@townandcountryins.com>
Subject: RE: [Texascavers] Dirty old men
To: "'bmorgan...@aol.com'" <bmorgan...@aol.com>, "texascavers@texascavers.com"
<texascavers@texascavers.com>
Date: Wednesday, June 6, 2012, 10:06 AM

Talk about flaunting his golden moments
(real or imagined), Sleaze is not afraid to subject himself to the wrath of
those easily offended and the feminist element. As a fellow dirty old man, I
found this to be entertaining and in keeping with B Morgan’s literary
essays of love and adventure. I think he wrote this in light of the recent
string on subjects inappropriate for this venue. Whether there is any truth in
this or not, do you think Ann might be pissed? Keep up the entertaining work,
Sleaze.
You have more guts than I do. I’ve had my turn at being chastised but
then I uttered the unmentionable, conservative politics.

Geezer (outlived)