Just so you know, there was a big falling out over the bands.  We had 35
people (last I heard on the numbers) show up after they closed registration.
 There was little to no organization with getting arm bands while people
were in line and Mike got angry about it and threw his clipboard at Joe and
left the area, people were paying but no one had the armbands.

Other than that, things went well :)