I've used the Apex for a while. The first time I used it in Longhorn
Caverns, the electronics went wacky, and drying it at home didn't help. Got
a replacement, of course, but I shouldn't have had to. I'm tired of
Princeton Tec. Probably sent 10 lights back to them over the years. A good
warranty is nice, but reliability is nicer.

Dale

--
My technical blog: http://dalebarnardonwpf.wordpress.com/