The Government Canyon Karst Project will be starting up again on the first
weekend of October, the 4th and 5th. We have thousands of acres to
ridgewalk, lots of promising sinks to dig on, and caves to survey.
Government Canyon State Natural Area is located on the northwest side of
San Antonio. Camping is available in the volunteer campground. Contact me
for arrangements. We will meet on Saturday and Sunday mornings at 9:00 at
the Volunteer/Research Station. After entering at the main gate, take the
first right, go through the closed gate (shutting it behind you again), and
proceed 1 mile to the VRS. The parking lot is on the left.

Marvin Miller
(210) 415-5190