Cavers,

The final project date of the season for the Government Canyon Karst
Project will be on May 16 and 17. There are interesting digs to pursue and
caves to survey and many caves waiting to be found. We will meet at 9:00
both mornings in the parking lot of the Volunteer/Research Station. To get
there enter the park at the main gate. Take the first right and go through
the unlocked gate, closing it behind you. Continue for about 1 mile to the
VRS.

A note of caution: Galm Rd. to the park entrance is under construction and
the 30 mph speed limit is vigorously enforced.

Camping is available. Contact me for details.

Marvin Miller
(210) 415-5190