TCR is one month away, let the countdown begin to October 9-12, 2014
at Guadalupe River Campgrounds!! We have direct reports that there is
water in the river!

www.guadaluperv.com

7200 Spring Branch Rd
Spring Branch, Texas 78070
Rio Medina, TX, 78066

Texas Cavers Reunion is at a brand new location in Spring Branch, TX,
on 3/4 miles of the Guadalupe River! Information will be updated at:
www.cavetexas.org/events/TCR/index.html

All the fun will be there...Speleolympics, Hot Tub, Big Feed,
Swimming, Awards, carousing, fun and of course-friends.

This is an annual get-together for cavers and caver lovers alike. The
place is ours to enjoy for the weekend with its refreshing water and
view. Food, friends, fun.

Vendors will be available all day Saturday and early Sunday morning
hawking their wares. Registration gets you a wristband, meal,
beverages and a chance at door prizes. The "Big Feed" will happen
Saturday evening followed by awards. Bring your own plate, cup and
feed tools to get the food from your plate to your food hole.

We have the go ahead for live music this year and musical instruments
are welcome, however not at the hot tub. Cameras aren't allowed at the
hot tub either. That end of the park is a quiet zone and it will be
enforced.

Sunday morning, some wonderful intrepid individuals will be making
breakfast to raise funds for the Texas Cave Management Association.

The Texas Speleological Association and Texas Cave Management
Association are having a meeting Sunday morning, schedule to be
announced.

There are showers, some of us will stink before too long, take
advantage of these facilities please.

The theme this year is"Super Villains" so keep up with the event page
for costume ideas. That said, this is a family event, please try to
limit nudity...away from kids, in front of me.

Children and dogs. Both are welcome! They must be well behaved; no
biting, fighting, constant screaming or barking. Pooping on the ground
isn't encouraged, but if they must, please clean up after them. Pets
must be on leash.

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/529777467143718/