Somehow that seems incompatible with TCR...

Actually, Heather, come and camp with the DFW Grotto and we will be both, as
there will be families with small children there.

Diana

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Diana R. Tomchick
Professor
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
Department of Biophysics
5323 Harry Hines Blvd.
Rm. ND10.214A
Dallas, TX 75390-8816, U.S.A.