You want to be a loud nude do you, Heather?!

-Stefan

stefan.crea...@arm.com<mailto:stefan.crea...@arm.com>

From: Texascavers [mailto:texascavers-boun...@texascavers.com] On Behalf Of
Heather Tucek via Texascavers
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2014 8:13 AM
To: Texas Cavers
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] TCR is almost here!!!

Wait.. so if we want to be in the quiet zone, that means we have to be closer
to the nudity?
Something doesn't seem right.

On 10 September 2014 20:19, David Ochel via Texascavers
<texascavers@texascavers.com<mailto:texascavers@texascavers.com>> wrote:
Heya,

On 9/10/14 5:38 PM, Ellie Watson via Texascavers wrote:

> All the fun will be there...Speleolympics, Hot Tub, Big Feed,
> Swimming, Awards, carousing, fun and of course-friends.

...and the survey contest, of course! Better start polishing up your
survey skills! :-)

Cheers,
David

--
David Ochel, mailto:d...@ochel.net<mailto:d...@ochel.net>
-=> http://blog.ochel.net <=-

Go find out!
-Heather Tuček
UT Grotto, DFW Grotto
TSA Secretary & Membership Chair
NSS 59660
(512) 773-1348
trog...@cavechat.org<mailto:trog...@cavechat.org>

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are
medium. Thank you.

ARM Limited, Registered office 110 Fulbourn Road, Cambridge CB1 9NJ, Registered
in England & Wales, Company No: 2557590
ARM Holdings plc, Registered office 110 Fulbourn Road, Cambridge CB1 9NJ,
Registered in England & Wales, Company No: 2548782