When we were young we were loud and brash and drunken and nude and dance
and sang and were totally obnoxious. I remember that from being a UT Caver
the biggest Grotto of iniquity there was. Censored even by Albilene Grotte
for rowdiness. We played king of the mountain drunk in San Angelo until
dawn and then went caving. Ahh to be able to stay awake past eight o'clock
again.

Charlie Loving