This is a National Historic Site - I don't find it offensive that they want to
be extra cautious in who they leave alone in this treasure to do unsupervised
work.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ron R <rcrutherf...@gmail.com>
To: Stefan Creaser <stefan.crea...@arm.com>
Cc: Karen <karen.mast...@gmail.com>; Julia Germany <germa...@aol.com>;
Mark.Alman <mark.al...@l-3com.com>; texascavers <texascavers@texascavers.com>;
Kuvasz1 <kuva...@mygrande.net>; lyndon.tiu <lyndon....@gmail.com>; bill
<b...@zaraenvironmental.com>; natashanichole <natashanich...@yahoo.com>;
cefrancke <cefran...@yahoo.com>; trogdog <trog...@hotmail.com>; cowboycountry
<cowboycoun...@sbcglobal.net>; mreaiken <mreai...@gmail.com>; texascavers
<texascav...@yahoo.com>; bellember <bellem...@yahoo.com>; edwin_lehr_3
<edwin_leh...@hotmail.com>; kristopherchandler <kristopherchand...@yahoo.com>;
sharonavery409 <sharonavery...@yahoo.com>; caseydtucker
<caseydtuc...@gmail.com>; mmayeu4 <mmay...@gmail.com>
Sent: Mon, Oct 22, 2012 4:56 pm
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] Caving AND Power Tools?! It Must Be a Longhorn
Caverns Project Weekend, November 2nd thru 4th!

You could be some sort of habitual tagger.  We wouldn't want you in the cave
now would we?

On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 4:47 PM, Stefan Creaser <stefan.crea...@arm.com> wrote:

Background check to be a volunteer?!!  Is this some form of police state we’re
now in?!

How far in advance does TPWD need this filled out?  If a background check is
needed, I'd guess there is a cut-off point.

Thanks,

Karen