 From: Mark Alman <texascav...@yahoo.com>
To: Natasha Glasgow <natashanich...@yahoo.com>; "mark.al...@l-3com.com"
<mark.al...@l-3com.com>
Cc: "<texascavers@texascavers.com>" <texascavers@texascavers.com>;
"<germa...@aol.com>" <germa...@aol.com>; "<kuva...@mygrande.net>"
<kuva...@mygrande.net>; "<lyndon....@gmail.com>" <lyndon....@gmail.com>;
"<b...@zaraenvironmental.com>" <b...@zaraenvironmental.com>;
"<cefran...@yahoo.com>" <cefran...@yahoo.com>; "<trog...@hotmail.com>"
<trog...@hotmail.com>; "<cowboycoun...@sbcglobal.net>"
<cowboycoun...@sbcglobal.net>; "<mreai...@gmail.com>" <mreai...@gmail.com>;
"<bellem...@yahoo.com>" <bellem...@yahoo.com>; edwin lehr
<edwin_leh...@hotmail.com>; "<kristopherchand...@yahoo.com>"
<kristopherchand...@yahoo.com>; "<sharonavery...@yahoo.com>"
<sharonavery...@yahoo.com>; "<caseydtuc...@gmail.com>"
<caseydtuc...@gmail.com>; "<mmay...@gmail.com>" <mmay...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2012 5:50 PM
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] Re: Caving AND Power Tools?! It Must Be a Longhorn
Caverns Project Weekend, November 2nd thru 4th!

I wish that's what it was, Natasha.

It's that freakin' new landowner (lawyer, naturally) in Houston!

You coming that weekend?

Mark

________________________________
From: Natasha Glasgow <natashanich...@yahoo.com>
To: "mark.al...@l-3com.com" <mark.al...@l-3com.com>
Cc: "<texascavers@texascavers.com>" <texascavers@texascavers.com>;
Mark Alman <texascav...@yahoo.com>; "<bellem...@yahoo.com>"
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2012 4:39 PM
Caverns Project Weekend, November 2nd thru 4th!

Crown Over is still off limits!!??!!??  Officer Loverboy must really be putting
up a fight!!!!

Natasha

Sent from my iPhone