If you are concerned about malicious attackers harvesting personal
information from your rfid enabled cards, these stainless steel wallets
help.  I have one and i like it.  It is made out of a stainless steel mesh
is flexibke and feels sort of silky because it is a very fine weave:

http://www.stewartstand.com/