From: Frank Binney <fr...@frankbinney.com>
To: Lyndon Tiu <l...@alumni.sfu.ca>; Texas Cavers <Texascavers@texascavers.com>
Sent: Sun, Jun 3, 2012 8:26 pm
Subject: [Texascavers] Cabins at Paradise Canyon for 2012 TCR

Hi Lyndon,
I just sent Paradise Canyon my $155 first night deposit for one of the
cabins. Now I face a typical thrifty caver's dilemma: Save $$$ by jamming as
many cavers as possible into a tiny sleeping space (a strategy that worked
well for Pete Strickland, Logan McNatt, Blake Harrison and me at 1307 1/2
Kirkwood back in the day), or increase my chances of getting laid during the
weekend by maintaining the cabin as a romantic retreat space for just my
enamorada and me. How to decide...how to decide...