O.K. Texas Cavers, this is it, the official announcement for Texas Cavers
Reunion 2012!!

October 18, 19, 20 & 21, 2012 is the date.

Paradise Canyon is the place.

For those who know, it's a great place in south Texas for car camping and caver
camaraderie. The park has grown in size since our last TCR there, the camping
extends all the way to the downstream bridge. There will be additional
bathrooms and cabin facilities for those who want to splurge and get A/C and a
bed. The rest of us will have very nice campsites down by the Medina River. The
park has improved many of the banks along the river and added more picnic
tables. Paradise Canyon is a wonderful place for our Speleolympics, Hot Tub,
Big Feed, Swimming, Awards, carousing, fun and of course - The Parade!  This
year's theme:  2012; Mayan Apocalypse!

Prices, Menu, Facebook and other specifics will be forthcoming.

d...@oztotl.com