Dear Frank,

To refresh your memory, when you, me, Pete, Blake, et al. lived together at Kirkwood, our collective hormones greatly enhanced the chances for romantic encounters with the multitudes passing through on their way to and from caving in Mexico. So do yourself a favor, and save room for us in your cabin. We'll even stay there without charging you.
LowGun