That is how many submissions, trip reports, photos, etc. I have for the
next issue of The TEXAS CAVER.

I know there have been a myriad of trips this spring, including trips
this past weekend to Carta Valley and to Brackettville Sink.

(If it wasn't for Facebook, I wouldn't even know about these ones).

I was told years ago after I became the Editor how important the TC was
to Texas cavers and how it reflected the general health of caving in the
state.

Read into this what you will in regard to the lack of material.

C'mon, you have plenty of time until next issue. Get busy!

No submissions = No Newsletter.

Thanks,

Mark