I've got to second Mark's remarks even though it must be said that I've only
written extensively for the GHG Newsletter to date.  Yes, lots of us may here
what is going on via Facebook or the various lists, but the TC is the only
outlet that is supposed to reach every Texas caver.  And, unlike social
programs or mailing lists, the Caver is not by its nature ephemeral.  It
becomes our collective memory since people read and save the TC.  And it is the
place to permanently exalt important accomplishments and to likewise
commemorate our losses.

Roger Moore