Very well said, Roger.

Thanks!

Mark

From: caverarch [mailto:cavera...@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2011 10:36 AM
To: Alman, Mark @ SSG - WSG - EOS; Texascavers@texascavers.com
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] Zero

I've got to second Mark's remarks even though it must be said that I've
only written extensively for the GHG Newsletter to date.  Yes, lots of
us may here what is going on via Facebook or the various lists, but the
TC is the only outlet that is supposed to reach every Texas caver.  And,
unlike social programs or mailing lists, the Caver is not by its nature
ephemeral.  It becomes our collective memory since people read and save
the TC.  And it is the place to permanently exalt important
accomplishments and to likewise commemorate our losses.

Roger Moore